Marketing Matters Episode 4 – June 26, 2014: Featuring Anita Hawkins, Communications Coordinator for The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce
On Marketing Matters Episode 4, I interview Anita Hawkins, Communications Coordinator for The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce. You can listen to the entire interview here:
Anita is in charge of all of the marketing and promotion for the benefits of being a Chamber Member, and all of the upcoming events and activities the Chamber creates and promotes.
Anita really knew her stuff and was a pleasure to have on the show. Due to a client crisis that morning, I had come to the show totally unprepared. Even when I prepare a show and can only get into 20% of what I planned, at least there is a plan. This Week, I have to thank Skip Mahaffey for stepping in with his awesome professionalism and experience and keeping the conversation going.
Anita spoke about taking advantage of the free marketing opportunities that exist with Twitter and Facebook, and the importance of constantly updating your web site.
Upcoming Chamber Events:
- Politics in the Park: Thursday, July 10, 2014, from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Nights of Columbus. Citizens can meet and greet local and state candidates and discuss their issues.
- Residents Reception – September 12 at the Weeki Wachee State Park. Great opportunity for chamber businesses to showcase their business to local residents.
- Beach Bash – Friday, October 3rd at 5 PM.
The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce can be found at:
15588 Aviation Loop Drive
Brooksville, Fl. 34604
Latest posts by Jerry Boutot, MCAD MCP (see all)
- [VIDEO] How To Secure Remote Desktop On Windows And Safely Access Your Computer From Outside Your Network. - 05/18/2016
- [VIDEO] Introduction To The WordPress Dashboard - 01/02/2016
- How Marketing and Greed Destroyed Black Friday - 11/27/2015
- [VIDEO] How To Create A Simple Advertising Graphic For Website Advertising - 11/19/2015
- 7 Ways To Guarantee Your Great Idea for Software in a Hot Niche Market Will Fail - 11/09/2015