Marketing Matters Episode 3 – June 19, 2014: Featuring Michael Smith, Owner of CTS Graphic Designs
On Marketing Matters Episode 3, I interview Michael Smith, owner of CTS Graphic Designs in Spring Hill, FL. You can listen to the entire interview here:
Mike explains that CTS Graphic Designs is very focused on high impact graphic design work. They do everything from business cards to billboards, to web sites. They do banners for social media for businesses and incorporate the branding for the business in the banner for these various social networking sites.
They have a lot of customers, including AppDataWorks (my own business) and my wife’s business, Purple Pineapple Fitness, and even WWJB Radio. They have clients all over the world. They do a lot of ministries, churches, local doctors and chiropractors.
CTS Graphic Designs can create a complete package of branding graphics for your business so that everything that is public facing follows a consistent set of design patterns.
Mike revealed that they are in the process of adding Car Wrap services to their menu of design services, and that’s pretty exciting. It adds a whole new dimension to branding for local that they can provide to customers. I for one will be waiting for this new service to go live because my own branding graphics that they created for me would look totally amazing on my black mustang.
CTS Graphic Designs can be found at:
14275 Powell Rd.
Spring Hill, FL 34609
- Junta 42 Study citing Relevant Content as the #1 Challenge for Content Marketers
- Alexa Hot Topics
- Google Hot Trends
- Purple Pineapple Fitness
Latest posts by Jerry Boutot, MCAD MCP (see all)
- [VIDEO] How To Secure Remote Desktop On Windows And Safely Access Your Computer From Outside Your Network. - 05/18/2016
- [VIDEO] Introduction To The WordPress Dashboard - 01/02/2016
- How Marketing and Greed Destroyed Black Friday - 11/27/2015
- [VIDEO] How To Create A Simple Advertising Graphic For Website Advertising - 11/19/2015
- 7 Ways To Guarantee Your Great Idea for Software in a Hot Niche Market Will Fail - 11/09/2015